Aawaj International Voice of the Voiceless Pvt. Ltd is established by a team of devoted young professional aiming to reach among the socially excluded poorest dalit, janjati, women and children with outcome of a self-developed community. Aawaj International Voice of the Voiceless Pvt. Ltd is a service oriented organization established in 2070 BS under company act 2063. It aims to provide social services in the multiple sectors including research and training, initiating enterprising activities, income generating activities, infrastructure, construction, youth mobilization and many more.
Aawaj International has its specialization for producing documentaries, radio/television programs, drama, jingle, promo on radio/television, music video etc. It provides voiceover to the documentaries, short films & films as well. Audio/visual production and presentation is at center in this organization. Moreover, it aims for creating social justice via entrepreneurship focusing youth entrepreneurship in a major way.
“Developed, transformed and prosperous society.”
Aawaj International aims to “Promote sustainable development of society through capacity building and maximum utilization of local resources with outcome of a self-developed community.”
“A self-dependent and capable society which manages its basic needs and
fundamental rights through maximum use of available resources…”
- Conduct service oriented, research, informative and development program for the
widespread development of the nation and progress of the just society in human
rights, environment protection, cultural heritage, habitat, women and children, formal
and non-formal education, consumers’ right, drinking water, population, disaster,
humanitarian aid, industry, agriculture, forestry, culture, language,
- Conduct adult education, child education for basic literacy and run income generating,
skill development and vocational training program for youths. Work in partnership
with different agencies for social service, awareness rising, and life skill development
and to encourage youths providing guidance.
- Conduct awareness activities against drug abuse, girls trafficking, prostitution and
run counseling & rehabilitation centers for the people living with HIV/aids, drug
users, disabled, etc.
- Work for development and protection of local ethnic and minority language .
- Conduct research, trainings, workshops, seminars, and interaction programs for
fulfilling the above objectives and publish the reports.
- Work on production and broadcasting of awareness or business oriented jingle,PSA,add,music video,documentary,drama,short film,movie,radio/tv program and event management .
- Conduct employment oriented training and consultancy for entrepreneurship development.
- Good Governance
- All staff membersare working together.
- Long experience on capacity building, organization development, education,
Livelihood, disaster risk reduction (DRR), vocational training.
- Strong networking and alliances from community to national level.
- Well-equipped machineries (photocopy machine, computer, printer,camera,motorbike,car etc)
- Long experience on Radio/television program,documentary,promo,jingle and drama production.
- Skilled manpower in training operation in organizational development, Attitude
and behaviour, social mobilization and governance, teachers training,
Gender and social Inclusion, Public Auditing, proposal and report writing
,Leadership Development, DRR etc.
- Good relationship with concerned agencies at local, district, regional and
- Unity and common understanding among the members.
- Established institutional decision-making system.
- Community-friendly development methodology